Standing Audit & Supervisory Board Member
Yukiko Nagashima assumed her current role as a Standing Audit & Supervisory Board member for Recruit Holdings in 2016. She started out in Recruit Holdings’ HR business and transferred to the HR department in 1995, where she led talent management initiatives. In 2002, she spearheaded the growth of Zexy bridal business. In 2006, Ms. Nagashima was appointed Corporate Executive Officer. Two years later, Ms. Nagashima became President and Representative Director of Recruit Staffing Co., Ltd., where she promoted productivity-focused work styles and diversity and inclusion in the workforce.
- Unless otherwise stated, position refers to Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
- March 2019
- Outside Director of the Board* of Japan Tobacco Inc.
- April 2018
- Standing Audit & Supervisory Board Member* of Recruit Co., Ltd.
- June 2016
- Standing Audit & Supervisory Board Member*
- April 2016
- January 2008
- President and Representative Director of Recruit Staffing Co., Ltd.
- April 2006
- Corporate Executive Officer in charge of the Bridal Information Division
- April 1985
- Joined the Company
- Hi-res photographs