Outside Audit & Supervisory Board Member (Independent)
Katsuya Natori was appointed an outside Audit & Supervisory Board member of Recruit Holdings in 2020. He worked at several law offices and JXTG Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation before joining Apple Japan, Inc. in 1995. In 1998, he became General Counsel at Oracle Information Systems (Japan), and in the mid-2000s, he took on multiple leadership roles at IBM Japan, Ltd. Mr. Natori founded the Natori Law Office in 2012 and in 2020 became Managing Partner of ITN Partners. He also serves on the Board of Directors of Olympus Corporation and Supervisory Director of Global One Real Estate Investment Corporation.
- *Current position
- December 2020
- Managing Partner* of ITN Partners
- June 2020
- Outside Audit & Supervisory Board Member* of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
- June 2019
- External Director* and Chairman of Audit Committee* of Olympus Corporation
- April 2016
- Supervisory Director* of Global One Real Estate Investment Corp.
- March 2015
- External Director of MODEC, Inc.
- April 2012
- External Statutory Auditor at Olympus Corporation
- February 2012
- Founder of Natori Law Office
- April 2010
- Vice President of Global Process Services at IBM Japan, Ltd.
- January 2004
- General Counsel at IBM Japan, Ltd.
- March 2002
- General Counsel and Executive Officer at Fast Retailing Co., Ltd.
- January 1998
- General Counsel at Sun Microsystems K.K. (currently Oracle Information Systems (Japan) G.K.)
- January 1995
- General Counsel at Apple Computer Co., Ltd. (currently Apple Japan, Inc.)
- July 1993
- Counsel at Esso Petroleum Corporation (currently ENEOS Corporation)
- July 1992
- Visiting Lawyer at Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering
- June 1990
- Visiting Lawyer at Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- April 1986
- Associate Lawyer at Masuda & Ejiri Law Office (currently Nishimura & Asahi)
- Hi-res photographs