||We are looking for executive assistants to support Recruit Group's evolution as it continues to expand its business globally.
As an executive assistant at Recruit Holdings, you will also be in charge of communicating with the executive secretaries of overseas
- Managing and coordinating the schedules of officers and executives (including overseas coordination)
- Telephone/visitor support (meeting room reservations, tea serving, etc.)
- Processing emails and other correspondence
- Data entry and aggregation
- Document preparation (cover pages, slips, contracts, various applications, etc.)
- Meeting preparation
- Research on visitors prior to appointments with guests from outside the company
- Preparation for presentations internally and outside the company
- Other general affairs
Points to emphasize in this role
- Always be proactive, think carefully, and plan the executive's time well. This improves corporate value.
Understand that the officer in charge more than anyone else, and help facilitate communication with the members of the organization in
- An executive assistant can be the face of a company in some situations.
|Interesting aspects of the job
Proximity to management: You can get a firsthand perspective on the responsibilities and excitement of supporting high-level executive
Wide range of career paths: After joining the company as an assistant, you are encouraged to improve your skills in this role or to move
on to another area after gaining sufficient experience (there are many examples of assistants who have transferred to other
Team atmosphere and diversity: There is a wide age range from twenties to forties, with around half of staff members joining the company
as mid-career hires, so the team is diverse and welcomes new colleagues.
Because there is coordination with overseas offices (mostly in the United States), work may start early but there will be very little to
no overtime at night, ensuring strong work-life balance.
Three or more years of experience as an executive assistant and two or more years of experience using English in a business environment
(TOEIC score of 850 or higher preferable)
- Sufficient level of communication skill in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Have a strong sense of ownership and the power to complete tasks
- Strong communication skills (high-context communication may also be needed)
Strong sense of hospitality (proactive, collaborative attitude)
*Even if your native language is not Japanese, you can apply if you
meet the requirements and have enough Japanese-language ability to communicate effectively and in a timely fashion.
Experience as an executive assistant in a company that is or is equivalent to a publicly listed company, with experience in a board
support role in the Corporate Planning Office.
Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. Corporate Planning Headquarters, Corporate Support Department, Executive Secretary Team
* Recruit Co.,
Ltd., with a concurrent role at Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
Gran Tokyo South Tower, 1-9-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
*The location of employment is subject to change based on role.
Estimated annual income: 6,077,281 to 7,410,802 yen
Wage format: Monthly salary (including fixed overtime pay)
- Total amount: 377,320 to 459,866 yen
- Base salary: 292,118 to 356,025 yen
- Grade allowance: 85,202 to 103,841 yen
* Thirty-five (35) hours of fixed overtime will be paid as a grade allowance regardless of overtime work.
* Overtime allowance:
Additional overtime allowance is paid.
* Assessed twice a year
Standard working schedule: 9:00 to 18:00
Break time: 60 minutes
*The standard number of working hours per day is eight (8), but the time to begin and finish work is according to the role and to the
discretion of each individual.
||Sixty (60) minutes (12:00 to 13:00, in principle)
Year-end and New Year's holidays, summer vacation, Golden Week, childcare leave, care leave, transfer leave, overseas business trip
adjustment leave, occupational injury leave, condolence leave, pre-birth and postpartum maternity leave, nursing leave, nursing care leave,
court leave, etc.
||Health insurance, long-term care insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance
||Twice a year (June and December)
||Midnight/holiday work allowance, additional allowances, commuting and transportation expenses (according to our regulations), etc.
|Various other benefits
||Employee share-purchase plan, childcare leave plan, long-term care leave plan, retirement allowance plan
Entry through the career application page
Interview process (approximately three interviews)
*You will be required to take the SPI test during this process.
||Recruit Co., Ltd.